David's Core

The place beyond death

Monday, June 13, 2005

old school drum lines....

tugutugutugutugutugutugutugutug taktaktaktak tugutaktugtaktaktugdugtugudugutak !!

jzink!

trugudutak!!

* these words portrays the sounds that bothered my mind this whole day.

i woke up just a few minutes before lunch. i hurriedly fixed my self and looked for something to do...but jesus! not the dishes or the clothes...i want something that can rejuvinate my soul. i cleaned my room. my studio and even my drawers. after that i helped mommy in cleaning our garden. i did the trimming of the shrubs and the rest is not my job. i took a bath ate lunch and went to do business.. i went to my bandmates i asked if they can go to my place to have some practice and finish our latest composition.

our composition starts in a mellow mood. with heavy melodic chords. the drums which i did, entered in a smooth way//... i did beats like the one in the forsaken song.. slow to groove with the music..the base lines are great..it plays in a different groove but still it can jive with the music we play.. but as the music progresses my beats harden and becomes agressive...doubles came and triplets played..but the hard part was the adlib part where i got mentally blocked..i cant think of a nice rudiment for that one...i just played the tunes that went on the song "ung tagalog" ny kamikazee...but not as similar to put some flavor and a touch of originality..hehe..i mean sort of originality...thanks to bords...

today i didnt went out for hours but still my body almost gave in.. i got wasted in playing drums today...my body could hardly say " hey! that's enough"...but i still want to play my drums...

i wish i can put those beats and rudiments together...
how i wish..

tomorrow, will be our second long ride for the vacation..an event which will mark the end of the bakasyonistas! ..too bad for atik he got sick and is suffering a typhoid fever.."immune pala ah!"//

i hope our tour will be a success and i pray that the great bathala would do agree...our venue havent been planed..but i got onething on my mind..and that's just for me..hehe..secret !! nobody should know! i'm just so happy today... my dreams made me complete...even though it was just a dream..i still can feel it. somehow it made me sad..but not so sad... actually emotions got mixed... i'm happy thanks to what have happened and sad for what didn't really happened. the thing that i wanted the most...but i cant blame fate...he's just so stupid.

maybe someday ...time will tell... fate might agree..hehe..
*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home