David's Core

The place beyond death

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Semi - Disappointment....

this is a great way to start my then not so good wednesday..

i woke up early with the sound of alarms. i need to get up so i wont be late.. i need to go somewhere and meet someone as usual. long story cut short, after i woke my mother instantly called me and gave me the phone. it was my father with the not-so-good news.

their trip was now Germany and some asian countries only, their not sure when they'll be back in U.S... so what? well it's just that my friggin 800 USD axis pedals are in U.S. and is waiting to be fetched. Darn. this means a long wait.. FUCK!!

I HATE WAITING! i want it shipped.!! but ass, i dont have monies na.. T__T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home